Propeller Repair & Modification Services
AUSTRALIA'S ORIGINAL PROP SHOP'S BASIC REPAIR PROCEDURE:
- Bore or bush is inspected.
- Diameter is measured & blade pitch checked using our ACCUSCAN Propeller Profiler.
- Propeller is approximately straightened.
- Cracks and chips are welded and blade edges are built up using the TIG Welding Process.
- Blade tips (ears), Leading and Trailing edges are ground to shape.
- Positive (back) & Negative (front), pressure sides are finished as necessary.
- Leading & Trailing edges are aligned.
- Cupping reinstated, added or removed as required.
- Final pitch is corrected, or set to customerís requirements using ACCUSCAN Profiler.
- Propeller is balanced.
- Surface is finished. (Primed & painted or satin or mirror polished, original or custom.)
ACCUSCAN PROPELLER PROFILING:
Developed to suit the needs of increased accuracy from today's marine industry the ACCUSCAN Propeller Profiler provides an efficient method to very accurately assess and measure your propeller electronically, previously this accuracy was only economically viable on much larger propellers and applications. This system allows us the highest level of accuracy, consistency and reliability.
Increase your fuel economy
Increase vessel speed
Correct engine RPM and loading.